How Finance Lease Works
You hire your vehicle for a fixed amount of time without owning it, and it's shown as an asset on your balance sheet.
- Choose the length of your agreement and pay an agreed amount up front. You then continue with monthly rentals throughout your agreement.
- Set a balloon payment, which is paid as a lump sum at the end of your agreement and lowers your monthly rentals.
- Fixed regular rentals enable you to easily budget.
- Rentals are not based on annual mileage.
- BUSINESS CUSTOMERS ONLY: Tax allowances that could be deducted from taxable profits, because the vehicle appears as an asset on your balance sheet.
End of Agreement Options
Extend your agreement and keep making your monthly rentals, meaning you could keep using the vehicle.
Once all outstanding finance has been paid, including a balloon payment (if applicable), you’d sell the vehicle to an independent third party. We’d then invoice them and give you 95% of the proceeds.
Once all outstanding finance has been paid, including a balloon payment (if applicable), we’d sell the vehicle for you and give you 95% of the proceeds.
Mercedes-Benz Insurance is designed specifically to meet the exacting standards of a Mercedes-Benz Van owner. Our innovative products offer the same peace-of-mind you demand from your vehicle.